Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2023 11:57 AM
TAKE NOTICE that Council of the Township of Blandford-Blenheim will hold a public meeting to consider passing a new Fees and Charges Bylaw 2361-2023, at its regular meeting to be held on April 19th, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. This will be an amendment to repeal 2335-2022 to add the following:
The following be added to Schedule A “Administrative Services - Clerk”:Fees and Charges Table - Schedule A "Administrative Services - Clerk" DescriptionUnit2023 Amount
Cutting of Noxious Weeds / By-law Enforcement
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023 03:34 PM
- Construction - Road Closed - Local Traffic Only
- Construction location - Road Closed - Local Traffic Only Blenheim Road from Oxford Road 29 to Township Road 6
- Start Time: 2023-03-20 08:00
- End Time: 2023-03-24 17:00
- Description: Blenheim Road. Closed during the working hours for tree clearing and removals at the intersection of Oxford Road 29 & Blenheim Road, road will be opened at the end of each day. Local traffic only during road closure periods. Expected to start Monday March 20th.
Posted on Thursday, March 02, 2023 08:28 AM
The Volunteer Firefighters of Blandford-Blenheim will be organizing a new program for young adults within our local communities to be known as Camp 85. This year Camp 85 is dedicated to focusing on empowering young women between the ages of 14-18 to see a role in fire services being accessible and rewarding not only to themselves and their career of choice but also to the communities they thrive in.
Our July 2023, 5-day camp program mission is to educate, empower and inspire the next generation...
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 10:58 AM
Half Load Season is now in effect. A reminder to all drivers of heavy trucks and equipment that the reduced load season takes effect for the period of February 15 to April 15 inclusive each year. Half Load Season can help: • Minimize long term damage to infrastructure • Problems caused when roads are soft often require major repairs • Prevent additional damage to culverts and bridges • Heavy loads do damage to road sub-base that is difficult to detect • Changes in the size of agricultural equipment (i...