The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim web site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined below. Your use of the site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove any terms or conditions on this site at any time without notice.
All of the material provided on this website is the sole property of the The Township of Blandford-Blenheim and cannot be duplicated in whole or in part without the express written permission of the The Township of Blandford-Blenheim or its legal representatives. Duplication in whole or in part constitutes a breach in copyright law and is actionable. The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim does not, however, claim ownership to the materials that you post, upload, input, provide or submit to the website. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting material to the website, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control the rights to the material and that you are granting the The Township of Blandford-Blenheim permission to use the material in connection with municipal operations including, without limitation, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and/or reformat such material and to publish your name in connection with the material. No compensation will be paid with respect to use of your material as provided herein.
Some of the information contained on this website has been provided by external sources. The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim is not responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness of particular products or services available on external sites and listed or described on our menu. Links or references to other websites does not constitute or imply endorsement or approval by the The Township of Blandford-Blenheim.
The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information contained on the website. While we make every attempt to verify the content, reliance upon any materials on this site shall be at your own risk. The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim assumes no responsibility for damages or loss arising either directly or indirectly from use of this site.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
This website shall not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms and conditions herein. You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site or interfere with, restrict or inhibit any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website.
This website may contain bulletin boards, chat rooms, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, blogs, and/or other message or communication aids designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (“Communication Services”). You agree to use the site only to post, send and receive messages and material that are appropriate and relevant. You will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy rights) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or should reasonably know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users without their consent.
The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim has no obligation to monitor these Communication Services and does not control or endorse the content. However, the The Township of Blandford-Blenheim reserves the right to review posted materials and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim reserves the right to terminate your access at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. The The Township of Blandford-Blenheim specifically disclaims any liability associated with your use of such Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in such services.